The modern world is noisy, fussy, tense, problematic and complicated. We often do not find a place, and the soul rushes from one to another. How do you feel happier? How to find your peaceful harbor, where everything is great? The secret of finding peace of mind and harmony. The modern world is full of problems, challenges, goals and dreams. But not always everything goes perfectly as it was planned before. Often, everything goes wrong. You do not do at all what you dreamed and wanted. You go and move in the wrong direction where you dreamed before. All this brings us out of them. When we have problems, we resort to coffee, sweets, cigarettes, alcohol and other negative habits. But there are easier ways to return peace of mind. How to calm down and relax in this life? How to find that invisible balance to find tranquility, harmony, balance and happiness? Ways, methods and advice that will quickly restore you. How to find peace of mind and harmony? “The true power of man is not in the impulses, but in an indestructible calmness.
1. Take a clean sheet, and then write down all your thoughts and ideas.
2. Remember that the morning of the evening is wiser. Put on a full and healthy sleep.
3. Sit down and do nothing. Surrender yourself to laziness and idleness. After a while there will be a desire to do something.
4. Try to think more positively and optimistically. Direct your thoughts in the right direction, crowding out the negative ones.
5. Take a deep breath and slowly exhale. Repeat several times to come to your senses and think calmly. 6. Think about what is good in your life and how valuable it is: family, loved ones, well-being.
7. Stop thinking about what other people think, want or gossip.
8. Give yourself time to rest and relax, so that you do not feel like a tired horse.
9. Surround yourself with an invisible imaginary circular barrier that can not break through trouble.
10. How to find peace of mind? Get rid of unfeasible dreams and what makes you upset.
11. Admire the clouds, sunset, dawn, fire or water. At such moments in life, the word gets better.
12. Allow yourself to do what you want most at a given moment.
13. use self-complacency to be self-possess, judicious and cool.
14. Agree that life is unfair, but there is nothing you can do about it.
15. Talk to someone close to you and your family. Immediately on the soul will feel better and sorrows will retreat.
16. Take a walk outside to get some fresh air and enjoy the rays of the sun.
17. Take a bath, have a shower, swim in the river.
18. Learn to say “no” to anything that interferes and is not in your interest.
19. exercise so that endorphins get rid of anxiety.
20. Forgive those people who once hurt you.
21. Sincerely apologize to those whom you offended.
22. Look at yourself from the size of the universe or history. You are a tiny grain of sand.
23. How would you live your life if you knew you would never be rich? What would you do and how would you behave? Maybe make less fuss and worry?
24. Imagine that you look at your life from a bird’s-eye view. Everything seems not so bad or scary.
25. Get rid of toxic people who make life worse.
26. Try meditation, yoga or psychoanalysis to find peace of mind.
27. Develop confidence in your own strength to believe in yourself and light a fire in your chest. Arrange your time and follow your discipline to have more harmony in your heart.
28. Organize your time and follow discipline so that there is more harmony in your soul.
29. promise yourself not to lose your mood for a whole day.
30. Try not to worry about trifles and especially because it does not depend on you.
31. Write down a list of problems, and then cross out those that are not so scary.
32. Teach to adapt to the circumstances and use them for your own purposes, not to fight against them.
33. Admit that there will always be someone richer, smarter, more successful and better.
34. Get rid of negative traits: envy, anger, pride, hatred, desire for revenge.
35. Find your rhythm of life in which you feel comfortable, not tired and driven.
36. Aggression of the weak and peace of mind of the strong.
37. Radiate benevolence, openness and friendliness. People will open up to you in return.
38. Help someone, do a good deed, donate some money.
39. Calmly accept your shortcomings and those of others.
40. Your favorite hobby helps you feel happier.
41. Do yourself a head massage. Go for a back massage or ask the other half to help.
42. Remember the good events and moments of their lives that have happened before.
43. When you are restless at heart, go to nature. The noise of nature is soothing.
44. Look at other people, and then think about the fact that each of them has its own goals, dreams, resentments, and disappointments. It becomes simpler.
45. A healthy spirit lives in a healthy body. Take care of your health first.
46. How to find peace of mind? Live within your means, do not try to surprise someone and do not hover in empty clouds.
47. You are not doing as badly as you think.
48. Admit your mistakes, and then let them go.
49. Go away and get rid of things that don’t make life happier.
50. Look at life from the outside. What would you advise your friend in this situation?
51. Pray and talk to God. You will feel relief.
52. Start doing things in life more often than necessary and necessary.
53. Put your hand on your heart. Can you feel it beating? This is the most important thing in life.
54. Think about whether you will think about these problems in a year. If not, then just laugh.
55. Look at people and events in cold blood. Listen and speak in cold blood. Think in cold blood. How do you find peace of mind? Look for the methods that work best for you. Without peace of mind, it is impossible to become happy and find yourself in life.