Life depends on little things that look like a puff cake. The more diverse the layers, the more intense, vibrant and delicious life will be. At the end of life it will be more important how happy you were than how much time you spent at work chasing money, things or other stupid things. “Live as if this were the last day, and one day it will be. “And you’ll be all armed.” George Carlin We think little of ourselves and act like horses. We’ve been in a hurry all our lives, and then we wonder how quickly we’ve gotten old, that we haven’t done many important things. How not to miss the most significant and important things in life to be happy? How do you find your way to wellbeing and happiness?
1. Enjoy your life more. Stop being a gloomy pessimist. Start smiling more often, laughing with your heart and looking optimistically at the future. This behavior will promote endorphin production, make you happy, open up many opportunities and chances. Everyone opens the doors to smiling and cheerful optimists, but avoid evil, sad and depressed people.
2. Live the present moment. Many people live only with hope for the future. They all put their lives on hold. First as they go to university, then to work, and then “unexpectedly” pension comes. Enjoy life and its every moment. Immerse yourself in feelings, joy, happiness and life. Learn all the colors of life, not put off joy, travel, communication, fun and sex to old age.
3. Do your sports. The best solution in life is to make sport your good habit. Sports will make you happier and stronger. Running, bike riding, gym, pool. You can choose what you like best. Sport will help you look beautiful and sexy and keep you healthy for years to come. Look and feel 10-20 years younger than your peers? Be athletic and sexy? It’s a great feeling.
4. Maintain a relationship. Communicate more with family, friends and buddies. Connecting with other people is the cornerstone of a happy life. Friendly and close communication can help you get a full picture of life.
5. Develop, grow, and look for new ways. Continue learning, self-education, and do not let yourself stop. Develop your strengths and address your weaknesses. Don’t let yourself stay for life in an unloved job or content yourself with little. Develop, grow, set goals, make plans, and look for new ways to bring you to your dreams.
6. Try and try new things. Go out of your comfort zone more often and try new things. What have you been wanting to do for a long time or what are you into? Take all the diversity of life, devote time to yourself, give good people and sincerely thank life for the positive changes.
7. Love and risk. Do not be afraid to fall in love, confess your love and give in to your feelings. Don’t be afraid to act and take risks when it comes to getting what you want. Life is a series of falls and rises, but if you do not try, you give up without a fight. Love, risk and live your life with your chest. Life is very short. Find your way to happiness and wellbeing…