Sometimes we are too immersed in work and life’s routine to forget to be happy. Enjoy life every day, not put it off. Then it might just not be. How do we live for real? All your life you won’t have enough money unless you don’t care about it before you die. You’ll have 1,000 things to do every day, no free time and a head full of problems. But that’s no reason to mope and put your happiness aside. When will you be happy? When will you go to university? Will you find a good job? Will you make a lot of money? Will you buy an apartment? Will you buy a car? Will you find the perfect second half? When will you be very rich? It’s all stupid. You’re either happy right now or you’ll spend your whole life waiting for a real life. “Life is not waiting for the storm to end. Life is about learning to dance in the rain.” Vivian Greene.
How to live for real?
1. Always be a student Take some of your time to learn something new. Be curious and inquisitive. Without constant self-improvement, you can’t challenge the world and your goals. Don’t stop developing and it will make you happier.
2. Build a relationship with people Regularly communicate with your loved ones. Maintain relationships with friends and find new friends. Expand your circle of acquaintances, socialize with like-minded people and those who are nothing like you. It is through communicating with new people that you get many interesting opportunities and chances. New companies and people will drag you into interesting undertakings that you will definitely like.
3. Travel It’s hard to find inspiration when you’re in the old place. Get to other places, cities or countries more often. You can travel even if you don’t have much money. But it is these travels and moments of life that you will remember the most. At such moments, you will breathe with your chest full and feel happy.
4. Don’t be wasted Often circumstances in life don’t depend on us. The only thing you can control is how you react to the situation. Fears, problems, past experiences and other difficulties. It’s all temporary. Give me a smile. Often the best and happiest moments in life happen in “troubled” times.
5. Fall in love Don’t be afraid to fall in love again and again despite your once broken heart. It is relationships, love and sex that will make your life full. Don’t put off dating, relationships, love and sex to old age. Love now and enjoy it 100%.
6. Grab opportunities and chances Do not give up the gifts of fate when it offers you something new and interesting. Use your chances so you don’t regret missed opportunities later. In old age, it’s not the acts and mistakes you regret the most. What they regret the most is that they did not dare and missed interesting chances. After all, they never knew what would happen if they took a chance. Live for real, not suck up to existence…