Life mission. Have you defined your life goal?
We all know very well how old we are, where we work, what we do with free time, what we plan for the future. But ask any person a question about the meaning, purpose and mission of life, he will be at a loss. We are used to living without thinking about why we are running somewhere all the time, trying and exhausting ourselves. What is your life mission, as well as answers from Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos, Mark Zuckerberg, Oprah Winfrey and Pavel Durov. Why do you live and what is your life mission? If you need a clear answer in one word, then this is the last word of the article. But if you need a little more detail, then proceed. All modern people are very busy, all-knowing and fussy. But asking a question about their life mission, they are immediately lost. Why do they stand up to a career, set goals and do something all the time, if they are rarely happy? If you don’t take the time for yourself, spend your life on nonsense and dubious achievements? What is a person’s life mission? Imagine that you were asked to write an essay at school or university. What would be on this leaf in the box or would it be empty? Take a piece of paper or start writing in your notebook: “My mission in life.” Now write. And what to write then? It’s not immediately clear what should be there in this essay about life. How to find your guiding light, for the sake of which it is worth living a life, and not just soaking the sky? In any search, it is important to ask yourself the right questions. Ask yourself in order to know yourself better and to reveal what you yourself do not fully understand.
My life mission. Search
1. What did your growing up look like? What was your childhood, youth and adulthood? What family values were instilled in you and how did you bring up? How did you live, how did you grow up, who did you surround? In what conditions was your personality formed? What can you say about your childhood? Everyone starts from a different position, but someone has advantages over us. Often, from childhood, we are laid down a certain plan or sketch of life that we follow. Life values can be laid in the foundation from childhood. It’s important to determine how happy you are with this plan. Maybe you planned a completely different life for yourself, but all this is imposed by surrounding people from the outside? What are your priorities and life values?
2. What about your education? Where did you study and what is your education? Education opens up perspectives and opportunities. Education makes us a specialist in a certain field, defines our profession and qualifications. As you advance in life, you could move away from your education in another area, but it also requires certain knowledge. Education shapes us and throws us into a certain area. We cook in it. 3. Where do you work? Where do you work or will you work? What are your prospects? What do you think about your career and professional growth? How many opportunities do you have? Do you want to change your job or move to another area of duration? Our financial level, opportunities and satisfaction with life depend on a career. With the help of work, some find the meaning of their realization in life. Through work, you can not only find meaning, but also realize your other plans. When working in a hated job, it is difficult to fulfill oneself and achieve the desired life.
4. What kind of person are you? What is your personality? Your way of life is you. How do you live? What have you become? Where are you, with whom do you communicate and how do you spend time? What are you thinking about? In what environment do you cook and where are you going? How does your personality distinguish you from others and in what exactly? Often in the lifestyle, personality and character you can see clues. It will be our credo and the life mission that we seek.
5. What are your desires and dreams? Despite the hustle and bustle of life, you have certain desires. They can be loud, of which you speak to all. There are those who will be secret and whom you dream at night. We hide some desires from ourselves. These open or deep desires can suggest our meaning in life. Often it is dreams that show us our main goal and mission in life.
6. What are your options? What is your potential? What qualities and advantages can you use in life? What will help you better realize yourself in life? What talents, abilities and skills are there? Where do you see opportunities for growth and a breakthrough? This may suggest how to better formulate plans and goals for the future.
7. Who are you? Search for a life mission the life mission of a person is his self-expression and self-actualization. Each of us has the desire to fully reveal our capabilities, take advantage of all the chances and take everything from life to the maximum. Each person has a life mission, but getting to it is not easy. First, we need to satisfy all the other needs. They can be seen on the Maslow Pyramid. These are physiological needs, the search for security, finding love, the desire for respect, the desire to learn, aesthetic desires. But the order in the hierarchy can change and everyone has their own.
At the highest point of the Maslow pyramid is the need for self-actualization. A kind of nirvana or the meaning of life, which not everyone reaches. We are looking for our life mission when everything else can be adjusted. For us, it becomes important to realize our goals and cherished dreams. Developing ability and unlocking one’s potential. We shape our personality and our own values.
Answer all 7 questions in writing, and then analyze what happened. Put the pieces of the puzzle together and synchronize your self-image. What are the intersection points of childhood, education, work, personality, desires? This will allow you to better understand yourself and find your life mission. What are life missions? Take for example the people whose names we always hear. Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos: “Earth’s Most Customer-Oriented Company.” TV presenter and activist Oprah Winfrey: “To help people better control their lives and destinies.” SpaceX CEO Elon Musk: “To change the world and help humanity.” Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg: “My job is to connect the world and give everyone a voice.” The founder of VKontakte and the Telegram messenger Pavel Durov: “For more than 10 years – from the time when I was a very poor student – I never tire of repeating: money is overvalued because creation is much more interesting than consumption, and the internal state is incomparably more important than the external “.
Each person has his own life mission. What is the sense of life? In the Douglas Adams book, “The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy,” the computer took a long time to calculate and give the answer to this question: “42”. What is 42? It can be anything for every person. But if you need an exact answer, you can call a life mission in one word, which Pavel Durov mentioned in his mission. The meaning of life is “creation.”