Often, we make useless purchases, but sometimes some acquisitions improve the quality of life and make it better. Which purchases are the best investment in yourself? What urgently needs to be bought to be better and happier? You do not need a new phone, but this.
We asked people to name the best acquisitions that radically changed life, or made it much better. This is not only a purchase, but also a fee for some services. What to spend money on and not regret it?
This will not be a new smartphone, which will become obsolete in a year. This will not be another nonsense, which you later regret that you spent so much money. It will be something more that will improve your life, and maybe even make it more wonderful.
What do you need to urgently buy?
1. A set of dumbbells and barbells for the home gym was my best investment in my appearance.
2. Started a dog, which improved life, mood and gave the opportunity to walk every day.
3. Online English courses have helped find a job.
4. Renting an apartment has helped to gain independence and become more adult.
5. The bike. You can always travel anywhere and travel with friends.
6. Educational courses gave a new specialty in which I found my favorite job.
7. Life-coach or coach, who radically changed my life.
8. Climbing equipment revealed in me a love of mountains and new adventures.
9. A visit to the dentist will make the smile unforgettable. It pays off.
10. The gym membership has completely changed me outwardly.
11. A decent bed will make you sleep better when you better relax. In a dream we spend a third of our lives.
12. Cosmetic operations to remove imperfections and improve appearance.
13. Buying quality watches. That’s very beautiful.
14. Cream for skin care. This allows you to look younger than one year old for a dozen years.
15. The camera. This is my favorite hobby, and now my job.
16. A personal trainer in the gym who taught how to do it.
17. Laser hair removal helps get rid of hair without problems and gives confidence.
18. Quality clothes and shoes. Quality is always better than quantity.
19. The electronic book. This is an incredible world of reading, which you can always plunge into without harming the eyes.
20. Sneakers for running. Running is free. The figure has become athletic, and the skin is clean.
21. Higher education took years and a lot of money, but it was all worth it when I got a job.
22. Psychotherapy has given confidence and resolved problems in relationships with the opposite sex.
23. Boxing lessons gave me confidence and taught me to control myself.
24. Toys from an adult store improved our life in the bedroom.
25. A cat that is fun and happy every day.
26. A set for drawing, when you can give all the time to creativity.
27. Indoor plants have improved the psychological mood and bring harmony.
28. Buying good accessories: wallet, bag.
29. A good electric toothbrush is underestimated.
30. The best purchases were travel. This allows you to see the world and understand yourself better.