Ever notice that you did a lot of stupid things when you were young, and then think you were a fool in those troubled times? This will go on often as you grow up, gain experience, and learn from your mistakes. What does a young person need to know about life? They teach us a lot in school and university, but often not at all what we should. We asked people who have lived a long life to share their advice with us. What are their regrets, what advice do they want to give, and how do they recommend living? What can other people’s rakes and experiences tell you?
What does a young person need to know about life?
1. At 15, unrequited love seems like a disaster; at 25, you learn to spit on unrequited love. At 30, career challenges seem extremely important, but at 50, work no longer seems to be the most important factor in life. Most of today’s important things won’t be as critical tomorrow.
2. Most regrets in life will be due to inaction due to laziness or fear. You will regret not trying or daring to do something, not that you did something. You will never know what will happen until you try it. Courage.
3. Learn to watch what you say or do. Excessive emotionality interferes with career, friendship and personal life. Always think a few steps ahead.
4. Every, even the smallest, decision changes your life. Try to make as many correct decisions as possible, then the quality of life will improve.Take care of your body and its condition as early as possible. Healthy sleep, a nutritious diet, an athletic life.
5. Take care of your body and its condition as early as possible. Healthy sleep, a nutritious diet, an athletic lifestyle, skincare products, visits to doctors and dentists.
6. The difference between pleasant memories from the past and memories full of regret lies in the ability to forgive oneself.
7. You can’t be taught much, so you have to do it on your own. Be self-educated, so you can be good at what you do and always be on top of things. Always keep learning.
8. Love with all your heart and without looking back. Don’t be afraid to start a new relationship and don’t be afraid to fall in love. Love brings a lot of difficulties, but without it, life is boring and boring.
9. Save money, don’t use credit, don’t spend on stuff, and save money. You will never regret being thrifty.
10. Live life to the fullest rather than existing and dragging your feet. Remain curious, inquisitive, and interested in the world so that it will open up in response.
11. Time flies so fast, and many loved ones around you are dying. Enjoy communicating with them now, before it’s too late.
12. There’s no point in proving anything to anyone on the internet. Anonymity on the internet is also a myth. If you sit on social media or YouTube less, you’ll have time for something really necessary and cool.
13. Don’t put all your energy into one thing. Keep a balance between work, relationships, family, friends, sports and hobbies.
14. You can do everything right and still fail. Don’t take life and material possessions too seriously. A man doesn’t need much to be happy.
15. Whoever you fall in love with, that’s who you’ll get it from. Don’t take advice from people you don’t want to be. Choose the people you talk to and spend time with. Choose the people you want to be like. Surround yourself with strong, bright, smart, successful, and interesting people.
16. One, two or more hobbies will brighten up your life by making it more interesting. Hobbies will entertain you and help you find like-minded people.
17. take care of yourself. No one else does it for you. Always consider the risks. If the risk of losing everything is high, avoid it.
18. Life is very short, so don’t waste your time and energy on things that aren’t worth it. Learn to value your time and use it wisely. Before you know it, you’ll be 20, 30, 40, 50 or 60 years old.
19. You don’t need alcohol or other means to have a good time. There are many other things that are much more interesting and better.
20. Spend money on experiences, not things. You will remember what you did, not what you bought. Travel, meet new people, embark on adventures.
21. You don’t know what tomorrow will bring, so enjoy every moment of life. Make time to enjoy the good moments and appreciate what you already have. Enjoy every day and find reasons to be happy.
What else does a young person need to know about adulthood? A lot of things you will understand much later, when it will be too late to correct your mistakes. Use other people’s experiences to make your life easier and happier.