What to do to improve your life? 101 rules of a happy life
Do something today that tomorrow will make your life much better. We asked 101 people to give one wise advice that personally helped them to improve their lives. It turned out very informative and useful. How to get everything from life? How to live on maximum opportunities? How to become happy? How to realize yourself in life? How to improve life? 101 rule of a happy life. “Life is what happens to you while you make other plans.” John Lennon Everyone has their own life path, but we tried to learn how to make it more fun and happy. What needs to be done to make life better? People of different age, gender and social status have given their personal secret. 101 rule of a happy life.
What to do to improve your life?
1. Started to do exercises every morning and make the bed.
2. He began to control income and expenses.
3. I give people compliments, it improves relationships with others.
4. I open the curtain before bed so that in the morning the sun shines in the house.
5. I reward myself for achieving even small goals, it motivates.
6. He became more smiling and cheerful. It all came back handsomely. What to do to improve your life
7. Now I think first, and then I do or say.
8. I devote enough time to my hobbies and hobbies.
9. Avoid anger, anger, envy and other negative emotions.
10. He paid attention to self-education, and not to social networks, games and drunkards.
11. Became more likely to walk in the fresh air.
12. I thank life for everything that I have: work, family, health and even trifles.
13. He began to look at life more positively and optimistically, and not to drive.
14. Training made me much stronger and much more attractive. What to do to improve your life
15. Less began to sit on social networks. It was killing all my free time.
16. Almost quit drinking. Reduced the amount of booze per month to 1-2 times.
17. He began to eat more vegetables and fruits, reducing the consumption of all shit.
18. Moisturizing the face and body with creams. Keeps youth and makes skin healthy.
19. Accustomed to reading books. This is just awesome.
20. I live in the present moment and do not worry about what does not depend on me.
21. I treat everyone more respectfully and kindly, regardless of status.
22. I began to sleep for at least 8 hours. Immediately I began to feel full of energy.
23. He began to love himself, and not to hate and condemn.
24. Punctuality is one of the best and right things.
25. He stopped running away from problems and avoiding them, but began to solve.
26. I began to pay less attention to the phone, and more to others and myself.
27. I got myself a pet. Now thinking about family and children. What to do to improve your life
28. I changed numerous coffee receptions for tea, juices and water.
29. Started planning tomorrow night.
30. Stopped comparing himself with other people.
31. I put things in order at home and maintain it regularly.
32. Defined a list of traits that I want to get rid of and that I want to instill.
33. He became more honest with others, stopped lying and lying. It’s easier and better.
34. He began to design his ideal life and strive for it.
35. Stopped responding to all emotions and began to control them.
36. I started wearing beautiful clothes that I like.
37. Got rid of toxic friends and acquaintances.
38. I became more organized and follow discipline.
39. He refused to watch adult films and found a girl.
40. He began to have regular breakfast and eat less for dinner.
41. He made an effort to become a better version of himself in all areas.
42. He began to walk more, and not ride a car and an elevator.
43. He swore to himself that laziness will never interfere with my life. While I keep my word.
44. He began to do what makes me feel alive.
45. He ceased to be afraid of everything and began to try new things for himself.
46. Learned to listen to people, not just talk.
47. He began to enjoy life: bath, coffee, dawn, conversation.
48. I learned that the most interesting thing in life is outside the TV and the Internet.
49. He began to make plans for life, and not to unwittingly go with the flow.
50. Came out of a bad relationship and found a new love.
51. Reduced the amount of sugary drinks and began to consume less sugar.
52. If I am too lazy to do something, then I count from 30 to zero and proceed.
53. When good ideas come to mind, I implement them, not put off.
54. He began to do good to others.
55. Ceased to focus on doubts and past mistakes.
56. I realized that I do not need a new phone, car or a big house for happiness.
57. I got rid of debts, stopped taking loans for things and began to pay in cash.
58. Got as much knowledge as possible, which allowed me to be competent at work.
59. I talk more with family, relatives and spend time with friends.
60. I say good things about other people, even if they are not nearby.
61. I began to think about what is needed to change life for the better.
62. He took off his pink glasses and began to look at life more soberly.
63. Regular sex improved well-being and appearance, as well as increased self-esteem.
64. Put aside less work for tomorrow, and do more today.
65. He took revenge on all his enemies by achieving much in life and becoming happy.
66. Started listening to more good music. It cheers you up.
67. I began to go to the doctors and dentist for regular examinations.
68. Established the work of the intestines. Every morning, a toilet is required.
69. Stopped afraid to say no.
70. Every day I began to learn something new and interesting.
71. Stopped waiting for someone to change my life. It all depends on me.
72. He began to be proud of himself and raised his self-esteem.
73. Stopped worrying about what other people would think.
74. Started spending significantly less than I earn.
75. Sometimes I spend time alone to better understand myself.
76. It is foolish to take yourself too seriously.
77. I got myself three types of hobbies: mental, athletic and for the soul.
78. Proper hygiene was important to me.
79. Corrected posture exercises and a special corset.
80. Started listening to educational podcasts and books every day.
81. Yoga, meditation and a calmer life helped to find harmony. What to do to improve your life
82. Stopped smoking, drinking a lot and doing nonsense.
83. Got rid of prejudice and patterns of thinking. It helped open up to a new one.
84. Meet new people and visit new places.
85. Spent enough time and energy to establish a personal life.
86. I tried to be happy, which most do not.
87. Learned to communicate with strangers and not be afraid of communication.
88. He began to try to make the world a little better. It is necessary to leave behind a memory.
89. Disabled notifications, newsletters and other nonsense that interfere with a quiet life.
90. He stopped living only for the sake of others and began to take care of himself.
91. Formed positive habits, because this is the second nature of man.
92. He began to live every day and enjoy it, and not wait for something only in the future.
93. I study something 15 minutes a day. Everyday.
94. Spend time with people who like and attract.
95. He began to expand his horizons, because there are so many interesting things in the world.
96. In the mornings, he smiled at himself in the mirror and spoke compliments.
97. Changed life guidelines. Work to live, not live to work.
98. Stopped doing all kinds of nonsense. That was the best solution.
99. He began to travel more, and not buy clothes and gadgets. What to do to improve your life
100. I started to do what I wanted for a long time, but always put it off.
101. Love is the main thing in life.
Life is too short to be unhappy in it most of the time. It’s time to make life better, brighter and happier.